A revival of the old Digital World Story.

Victor Klaston

Reaperkid47

Victor Klaston

Post  Reaperkid47 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Full Name: Victor Klaston

Nickname(s): Victor

Birth-Date: December 9th 1995

Sexuality:Hetero.

Relationship Status: Single.

Love Interest/Spouse: N/A

Nationality: Canadian.

Village or Town of birth: Brampton.

Smoker?: No.

Drinker?: No.

Drug User?: On occasion.

Appearance

Height: 5' 7''

Weight: 165 Ibs.

Figure/Build: Semi-Muscular.

Hairstyle and Color: Medium-long, and Dirty blonde.

Eye Color: Aqua

Skin Color: White.

Tattoos (If any): Stripes running half way around the arms, from the back.

Scars (If any): Slight scar above right eyebrow.

Piercings (If any): 2 on right ear.

Preferred Style of Clothing: Loose fitting, and neutral tones. Generally wears a baggy dark grey Hoodie, with baggy dark saturated blue jeans. Is almost always wearing a set of large red headphones.

Personality and Habits

Personality: Usually laid back, but is prone to being aggressive, or perverted, depending on the situation.

Dislikes: Tomatoes, mushrooms, and constant whining about a topic no-one cares about.

Fears/Phobias: True commitment, and the colour Beige.

Favorite Color: Purple

Favorite Food(s): Almost everything to do with potatoes.

Favorite Drink(s): Apple juice

Least Favorite Color: Beige (obviously)

Least Favorite Food(s): Chili.

Least Favorite Drink(s):Club soda.

Hobbies: Gaming, playing baseball, drawing, and bitch slapping people with my digimon.

Talents/skills: Really honed reflexes, Musician (Saxophone), and Parkour.

Peaceful or Aggressive?: A good mixture of both.

Relationships

Parents: Mother: Terra(deceased). Father: Jack Klaston. Step Mother: Grace Albarn

Siblings: Marie(Age 11), and Jack Jr.(age 4)

Children: N/A

Other Important Relatives: Nope.

Notable Friends: Nope. I'm a loner.

Enemies: Not yet...

Partner Digimon: Coronamon.

Digimon Description: I shall post a link when I am permitted.

Digimon's Personality: Playful, but isn't too friendly to other people then Victor. Tends to lash out when in an uncomfortable situation.

How/When You Met Your Partner: After waking up in the digital world, Victor started to take a look around. After nearly getting killed by a fleet of Monochromon, eaten by a Tyrannomon, and Pummeled by a Panchomon, He found a small village of rookie level digimon. upon arrival, he collapsed on the floor, to wake up in a bed inside a hut a few days later. Sitting next to the bed on the floor, was a Coronamon, who had noticed Victor collapsed at the village entrance. After a few weeks of staying in the Rookie village, and learning a few tricks on staying alive in the digital world, also befriending the Coronamon that had most likely saved his life. A small ball of light descended from the sky, landing in Victor's hands. As the light started to twist and warp, it took on the form of a digivice. This digivice belonged to the Coronamon that Victor had befriended. Thus entertwining the two beings destinies.

Life Story

Situation of the character's birth (where, when etc): In a hospital, I don't know what time, my parents had the sexy tiemz, my mom and dad, because they could.

How/When Your Character Arrived In the Digital World: He was outside, playing a game inside a forest. He ran a little too far away, and saw a white glow coming from a hole that seemed big enough to crawl into. He dug deeper down the hole to get a better look, as I got close the ground collapsed around the edge of the light. He fell through the light and woke up dazed in the digital world.

Describe their childhood (newborn - age 10): Victor always loved to draw, and play outside. But after his mother passed away while giving birth to Jack, that all changed. He stopped drawing, playing outside, and for the most part, having fun all together. Victor was forced to pick up the burden of taking care of his younger siblings while his father was at work. Upon Victor's 10th birthday, he started to enjoy life again. He was playing with his younger brother and sister, started to draw again, and managed to feel better over his mother's death. This happened around the time His father started seeing a woman named "Grace Albarn".

Teenage years (11 - 19): When Grace became Victor's step mother a short time after his 11th birthday, He felt a great weight was lifted off his shoulders. He now had time to enjoy life. He started attending school again, made a few new friends, and actually felt like a normal kid for once. Nothing new or interesting happened to victor until a few days after he turned 15. He and his friends had gone to the local forest to play a game. After straying a little too far from his friends, he noticed a medium sized hole, big enough to crawl into. As he peered into the hole, he saw a shimmer of white light deeper into the hole. Victor decided to get a closer look at the light, and crawled inside the hole. As he got close enough to almost touch the light from the dirt ledge he was perched on, it gave way. sending Victor sliding down the muddy tunnel, right into the light. After waking up from what seemed to be years, Victor found himself in what seemed to be some sort of new world.

Adult years (20 on): Not there yet.

Last edited by Victor Klaston on Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dante Kestrel
    Admin

Re: Victor Klaston

Post  Dante Kestrel on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 am

Accepted.

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:21 pm